Thursday, January 10, 2008

The best Christmas gift, Knitting stuff!


100_3680
Originally uploaded by tangledskeins
Here is a pic of the sweater I have been working on. The pattern, yarn, needles, and the bag it is sitting on were all part of the perfect Christmas gift from my aunt Marilyn. I started working on this on New Year's Eve, while I sat in our hospital lab for the 3 (really more than 4) hour glucose tolerance test. The pattern is the Sweetheart Cardigan pattern from page 43 of the book 'Lacy Little Knits' by Iris Schreier. The yarns (totally yummy) are Rowan Kidsilk Haze...super kid mohair/silk (soooo fine, and incredibly soft!) in colorway shade #582, and Fiddlesticks Knitting JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk...merino wool/tussah silk in colorway Juniper. The pattern is so light and airy, the yarns sooo luxurious, and the color just perfect for me. :) It is going to make the perfect summer cardi!
Pin It

No comments: