Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gone Loopy Boa


100_0855
Originally uploaded by tangledskeins
I think this is going to be one of my favorite knit stitches yet...the loop stitch is so much fun! If you don't know how to do it, I have done a little video tut to help you out (with the help of my eldest daughter)


The pattern is very simple...

I'm using Lion brand Velvet Spun yarn in white, but I think this will work great with any plush yarn. I'm working it up on size 15 needles.

CO 3 stitches using the long tail cast on.

work 3 loop stitches as indicated in the video (knit first stitch, leave loop on left needle, pull working yarn through between worked stitch and remaining loop, catch over your thumb to make a large loop and bring back through the same space, knit loop on left needle, pass 1st knit stitch over, loop stitch created)

Continue knitting for length...I used 2 skeins of 54yds each for a nice long boa.
100_0857100_0858


Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together. See the link below for more info.


#gone
www.matreyastudios.com